I’m running a teacher quality conference on 5 February 2007 at the Australian National University, featuring three international speakers:
- Eric Hanushek (Stanford University)
- Hamilton Lankford (University at Albany, State University of New York)
- Jonah Rockoff (Columbia University)
And three Australian speakers:
- Gigi Foster (University of South Australia)
- Ken Rowe (Australian Council for Educational Research)
- Chris Ryan (ANU)
Since one of the aims of the conference is to stimulate more research on the economics of teacher quality, I’m making attendance free for full-time staff and students at Australian universities, but charging for other attendees. The links to the relevant flyers are below.
Registrations close 22 January 2007, but earlybirds are encouraged.